SSBBW Magazine Forums
October 20, 2017, 12:13:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FEMALES ONLY and FAS ONLY boards available to discuss sensitive and intimate issues. Only registered members who email info@ssbbw-magazine.com or send a personal message on the forums to meilyne will have access to view and post on this new board. Please ensure you send your account name in your request.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a couple questions  (Read 2072 times)
SDaklady
SSBBW

« on: July 05, 2010, 03:50:23 PM »

I had placed an ad on a plus-size dating site. I met the picture exchangers, the guys wanting to jerk off, and I even chatted with a couple of really decent guys.  On the site, the men began to list in their profiles how much a woman should weigh, like 'no one over 180 pounds'.  Well that cut me out of the herd pretty dang quick!  Has anyone chatted with an FA and after you reveal how much you weigh he comments...'that's too much for me' and then stops talking to you?   

Also another question for anyone both admirers and the ladies. I'm big, and I have some physical limitations, I have a bad back and my knees aren't the best.  So does the fact that a big woman might have some kind of physical problem does that deter you from liking her or starting a relationship with her? 
Meilyne
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 05:47:32 PM »

Hey SDaklady,

I`ve had the same problem on some of the sites. The problem with plus size or bbw dating sites is that bbw could mean someone 20 lbs overweight or up. Some men like their women only a little chubby whereas others like them very chubby. I usually put SSBBW in the first part of my profile and say that if they don`t know what SSBBW means then I probably aren`t for them. There are a few SSBBW dating sites out there.

As for your other question, read through the archived FA profiles (http://www.ssbbw-magazine.com/profiles/ssbbw-profile-list.php) and you`ll see that alot of them are ready to take care of their women and realize that being ssbbw means there will be physical issues to deal with.

Hope this helps!
SDaklady
SSBBW

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 04:59:12 AM »

While on the plus-size dating site there are men don't seem to know what a BBW stands for.  The biggest share of them thought it meant 'big breasted women'.  And for the most part,some women of size do seem to have big breasts. I just don't happen to be one of them. So besides the fact that I was bigger than what the guy was looking for I also had smaller boobs.

Thanks for the archive to the profiles. They were insightful. 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:12:20 AM by SDaklady » Logged
peoman7
FA

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 04:42:43 PM »

you sound wonderful too me... Grin
Mark
xxmissxlauraxx
SSBBW

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 06:02:04 PM »

This also annoys me.

Although..saying that...I have had guys tell me i'm too small for their criteria of ssbbw?! what the hell! too big for bbw, too small for ssbbw!

Confidence - wear it like make up Smiley
yetanotherfeeder

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 08:56:54 AM »

Looks like BMI is better indicator for BBW/SSBBW ranges, than just weight, but anyway, just BMI is "not enough" as criteria. It all can depend on other factors like how all this softness is packed. My big beautiful wife has BMI near 50 with weight near 300 lbs, and I think she is BBW already, and very close to SSBBW. I think that when one of circumferences - hips, waist, or bust is so big as height in inches then it is surely SSBBW size. I think my big beautiful wife will grow up into SSBBW soon, in this or next year.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: