SSBBW Magazine Forums
August 20, 2017, 04:44:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FEMALES ONLY and FAS ONLY boards available to discuss sensitive and intimate issues. Only registered members who email info@ssbbw-magazine.com or send a personal message on the forums to meilyne will have access to view and post on this new board. Please ensure you send your account name in your request.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Furniture/Product Reviews?  (Read 4964 times)
robbylea
SSBBW

« on: May 16, 2010, 03:19:49 PM »

I just joined, and have tried searching the forum but came up empty.  I'm a SSBBW, and I'm trying to find consumer reviews for furniture, etc., for larger people.  Specifically at this point I'm looking for mattress reviews, as I really need to buy a new one soon...and I don't care too much if a mattress held up perfectly for 10 years for someone the size of my right thigh!  I would love to hear from my similar-size peers about what they bought and what did and didn't work.  I just don't know where to go to find this information.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 
Meilyne
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 06:57:01 PM »

Hey there, it's a good question. I don't know of anywhere where there are reviews but I bought a mattress a few years ago and the store staff were very helpful. Apparently if we have more springs in the mattress it is better. I have a Serta (can't remember what type) Queen size mattress. They also sold me a frame with extra legs for better support.
LoraAndAlex

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 01:37:14 PM »

Pretty much. When the old reviews were imported into Wordpress the links to the images did not change, and the files may or may not have been imported at all. At the very least theyre not where they used to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: