SSBBW Magazine Forums
November 23, 2017, 05:02:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FEMALES ONLY and FAS ONLY boards available to discuss sensitive and intimate issues. Only registered members who email info@ssbbw-magazine.com or send a personal message on the forums to meilyne will have access to view and post on this new board. Please ensure you send your account name in your request.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Ladies...  (Read 8655 times)
Meilyne
« on: April 21, 2010, 06:33:40 PM »

Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large raging, violent river.

Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed: 'God, please give me the strength to cross the river.'

Poof! .... God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.

After witnessing that, the second man prayed: 'God, please give me strength and the tools to cross the river.'

Poof! ... God gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs and he was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once.

Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed: 'God, please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross the river.'

Poof! .... He was turned into a woman. She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards up stream and walked across the bridge.
Rollhandler
FA

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 12:36:27 AM »

A man walking down the beach comes across a lamp buried in the sand and while trying to clear the sand off of it rubs it and a genie pops out.
The genie says "For releasing me from my prison I will grant you any wish you desire."

The man thinks and scratches his head a moment before asking "Anything?"

The genie states " I have lived on this earth for thousands of years, there is nothing I do not have the power to grant to you, you have but to ask."

The man thinks a moment more and confidently states " I wish to have incredible good looks"

The genie snaps his fingers and the man is transformed.

The man looks at his reflection in the water and nods saying "Not bad, not bad at all, I wish for Prestige and the esteem of high powered businesmen."

The genie waves his hands over the man and his clothing changes, but not much else seems apparent.

The man waits and figures out that his thinking is changing and he now understands much about the business world, how to manage business, and as he feels his new clothing he pulls out a full wallet with lots of money, business cards and other cards with his name on them affiliating him with some very exclusive and prestigious clubs and organizations.

The man thinks I really can have anything I want, and begins to consider his third wish.
With his newly reorganized brain he spends a couple of minutes pondering then in a thoughtful faraway voice mentions "I have always wanted to travel but I get violently seasick on boats, and am deathly afraid of flying so everywhere I go needs to be by car or on foot. I wish to have a highway that reaches from my home to Europe and Australia, and the Hawaiian Islands."

The genie balks
He says "It is true that I am powerful, and I can give you what you ask but consider first the consequences of this request, not only will it drain me of much power, but the resources will have to come from somewhere. It would destroy much of the environment and land and use far too many resources from the lands to fulfill this request, are you sure there is nothing else you desire?

The man thinks.
The Genie waits.

The man finally says "Yes there is"
He firmly states" I have always wanted to understand women, how they think, why they behave the way they do, and what makes them tick, in short, I want to know everything there is to know about women. Genie, that is my third wish, I want to understand women in the manner I just described to you!"

The genie strokes his chin for a moment, lets out a large and heavy sigh then says "OK, I give in, how many lanes do you want on that highway?"

Hit me up sometime on YIM. I will respond to all posts, just let me know you are from here.
robert27odds

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 12:03:08 AM »

Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large raging, violent river.

Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed: 'God, please give me the strength to cross the river.'

Poof! .... God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.

After witnessing that, the second man prayed: 'God, please give me strength and the tools to cross the river.'

Poof! ... God gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs and he was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once.

Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed: 'God, please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross the river.'

Poof! .... He was turned into a woman. She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards up stream and walked across the bridge.

Women rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jill52nabi

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 11:27:16 PM »

Yeah!!! Agree that Laughter proved to be the best medicine ever.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: