SSBBW Magazine Forums
October 30, 2014, 09:43:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FEMALES ONLY and FAS ONLY boards available to discuss sensitive and intimate issues. Only registered members who email info@ssbbw-magazine.com or send a personal message on the forums to meilyne will have access to view and post on this new board. Please ensure you send your account name in your request.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SSBBW Pictures?  (Read 7717 times)
SSBBW Admirer
FA

« on: January 26, 2010, 07:53:49 PM »

Lately I have seen some sites that allow SSBBWs to post pictures of themselves or do some modeling work. It seems that some are very tasteful and most of them quite revealing. Now personally I feel that the beautiful, soft, large curves of a SSBBW is a gift from above and a site to behold. Such beauty should be shared. There is a lot to be proud of with such shapely beauty to share. Seems that a lot of women do not mind posting lingerie shots, bra and panty shots, or just revealing dress in general.

My question is, do most others find it offensive to share sexy or revealing photos? I am not talking about nudity, I think that is best private. However, would you feel comfortable showing your sexy curves in a public forum? There are more forums out there than I ever realized, and it seems that it may becoming much more accepted by main stream. I hope that there truly are a lot of FAs out there that appreciate a large woman. Maybe there is more acceptance of this than we think?

Please share your opinions.
supersizedlady1960
SSBBW

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 06:00:20 AM »

I personally would not share any pictures of myself on any websites, that's just me.  I appreciate other SSBBW's who choose to do so.  I would only share such photo's with my partner.

"I'm me and I'm wonderful. Because God doesn't make junk!" by Erma Bombeck
Meilyne
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 05:55:54 AM »

What other people do is up to them but I'd prefer they not do that kind of thing in a public forum where I may be reading posts, etc. It's not something I want to see.

I've moderated a few posts here in the past that have posted pictures I thought were in appropriate. We have to remember that most of the internet has children viewing/reading it and be cognizant of this fact when posting ourselves.
xxmissxlauraxx
SSBBW

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 07:31:36 AM »

I would post pictures showing a bit of skin...but I wouldn't post pictures in JUST my underwear or anything like that. And definitely no nudity!

Underwear and nudity should be saved for partners!

Confidence - wear it like make up Smiley
SSBBW Admirer
FA

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 07:38:52 AM »

I agree. Pictures should be tasteful. I think it is fine if someone wants to be sexy, but don't show too much! Leaves more to the imagination anyways!
ADisturbedOne
SSBBW

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 06:04:28 AM »

Definately agree with you guys.  I wouldnt do any kind of nudity or anything to revealing.  I like the idea of a picture being somewhat of a tease and leave the viewer to their imagination.  Nudies are for partners only imho. 

I give mad props to the ladies who are confident enough with themselves to do more revealing pictures.  I lack the confidence. 
shazzy
SSBBW

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 11:30:36 AM »

I'm a supersize bombshell and I would never show myself totally nude, I always think to myself when doing a set would i be happy for my mum and dad to see this, if not i wont do it Cheesy

We have more to love Smiley
SSBBW Admirer
FA

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 04:34:26 PM »

Thanks for sharing Shazzy. I am with you. Tasteful pics yes, degrading no. Besides, you have to leave some beauty to the imagination and only for that special someone. Welcome to the forum!
Adrian
FA

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 09:19:39 PM »

Yes Shazzy, you are one attractive bombshell!
briannabombshell

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 11:11:46 AM »

As is Shazzy, I too am a bombshell model. Since I started the modeling, I have been approached to do fully nude poses for a magazine. I refused. For me it is about the beauty of my body, and getting to show that to the world. Now just about sexual desires. I love my body, love showing it to the people who admire it, but i have morals and respect for my self.

To each their own though, as long as she is a proud ssbbw/bbw then more power to her

Big hugs and Kisses ** Brianna Bombshell
Aria Bombshell
SSBBW

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 05:21:27 PM »

I would never post anything inappropriate on here, but I do have several nearly nude pics of me on my site. It makes me so happy when I hear from girls saying that seeing my pics have given them more confidence and self-esteem. I'm not shy about my body at all.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: