SSBBW Magazine Forums
April 23, 2014, 09:15:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FEMALES ONLY and FAS ONLY boards available to discuss sensitive and intimate issues. Only registered members who email info@ssbbw-magazine.com or send a personal message on the forums to meilyne will have access to view and post on this new board. Please ensure you send your account name in your request.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BBW/SSBBW  (Read 1663 times)
humber

« on: November 30, 2009, 12:22:57 PM »

What are the differences between BBW and SSBBW?
Meilyne
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 03:01:01 PM »

This question is asked alot and there really is no clear cut answer however a SSBBW is a larger version of a BBW. SSBBW stands for Super Size Big Beautiful Woman.

I find BBW is used by people 20 lbs overweight upto 100's of lbs overweight. Generally SSBBW is those morbidly obese (although I hate that term). There isn't a weight definition for it as it all depends on height, weight distribution, personal preferences, etc.

At 470 lbs and very bottom I considered myself definitely SSBBW. Now at 350 lbs I still consider myself SSBBW. My sister at 250 lbs I consider BBW.
xxmissxlauraxx
SSBBW

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 06:16:41 PM »

I personally think being a ssbbw starts on average at 300lbs...depending on height/proportions etc Smiley

I also think that BBW's can start at around 200lbs, depending on height once again.

That's just my opinion though Smiley

Confidence - wear it like make up Smiley
SSBBW Admirer
FA

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:57:05 AM »

I think the difference between a BBW and a SSBBW is all relative. "Big" has different meaning to different people. This term is as fluid and debatable as what is a "normal" size. Never the less, a BBW or a SSBBW, this is a person with a lot to offer the world and one lucky individual who can see and appreciate their beauty and heart. Physical size is as varying as physical attraction. The old saying sums it up best; "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: