SSBBW Magazine Forums
October 20, 2017, 12:12:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FEMALES ONLY and FAS ONLY boards available to discuss sensitive and intimate issues. Only registered members who email info@ssbbw-magazine.com or send a personal message on the forums to meilyne will have access to view and post on this new board. Please ensure you send your account name in your request.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Man Seeking SSBBW With Very Big, Very Wide, Very Deep Butt For Chat  (Read 1860 times)
bigbuttssbbwlover

« on: December 22, 2015, 03:32:28 PM »

Hmm... I'm not really sure where to begin... I haven't posted on any forums before...

Well, like my subject line implies, I'm looking to chat with a SSBBW that's endowed with a very big, very wide and very deep butt. While I find that type of SSBBW extremely desirable and the most attractive (just my preference), I'm hoping to also find a connection with a good woman. I'm genuinely seeking chat, friendship and maybe more if there's a real connection between us. I can't speak for other men on this forum, but I'm not seeking sex talk, or sexual flings. This is not a fetish for me... this is what I've always truly been attracted to and so I'm stepping out in search of my one special SSBBW that I can make feel like the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world.

A little about me: I'm black, I'm in my mid-forties, I'm an educated, self-employed, well-groomed and clean cut man. I'm 5'10" with a husky build, ambitious, know what I want out of life (and what I want in it) and I go after the things I want. You'll also find me to be fun and funny, but also with a deep side.

If you're interested in chatting, I'd love to hear from you.
Meilyne
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 06:37:21 AM »

It would be nice to know your age and location (ie are you in the US or somewhere else in the world?)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: