THE FUNNY BONE
Tasteful jokes and comics
Know a good tasteful joke? Seen a funny cartoon/comic by or about SSBBW/BBW that made you laugh? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain
- My school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I've endured over the past twenty-five years. - Paul Merton
- I took a test in Existentialism. I left all the answers blank and got 100. - Woody Allen
- My school was so tough the school newspaper had an obituary section. - Norm Crosby
- Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.
- I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopaedia. Let them walk to school like I did. - Yogi Berra
- In elementary school, in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from the smallest to the tallest. What is the logic? Do tall people burn slower? - Warren Hutcherson
- You learn something every day if you pay attention. - Ray LeBlond Mother misses children!
- In youth we learn; in age we understand - Von Ebner-Eschenbach
- If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. - Edgar W. Howe
I'm Late For School
I got up late for school today,
And nearly missed the bus!
I hurried down the stairs,
Wolfed my toast, and caused a fuss!
I quickly threw books in my bag,
My pens, my lunch and shorts.
Grabbed my coat from out the cupboard,
Took my bat and ball for sports.
I slid across the kitchen floor,
And hopped around the cat!
Then expertly rolled over,
Jumped back up and grabbed my hat!
I belted out of our front door,
Spun round and swung it shut.
Saw the bus was waiting for me,
I felt I had time to strut!
I climbed aboard and then froze still,
And knew that things weren't right!
My friends fell down in fits of fun,
And pointed with delight!
My face went red, I couldn't breathe,
For in my haste I knew!
I'd forgotten to wear trousers,
Jumper, shirt, my socks and shoes!
Written in 2003 by Gareth Lancaster
"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."
"Anyone who thinks the art of conversation is dead ought to tell a child to go to bed."