THE FUNNY BONE
Tasteful jokes and comics
Know a good tasteful joke? Seen a funny cartoon/comic by or about SSBBW/BBW that made you laugh? Let us know at email@example.com.
- I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain
- My school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I've endured over the past twenty-five years. - Paul Merton
- I took a test in Existentialism. I left all the answers blank and got 100. - Woody Allen
- My school was so tough the school newspaper had an obituary section. - Norm Crosby
- Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.
- I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopaedia. Let them walk to school like I did. - Yogi Berra
- In elementary school, in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from the smallest to the tallest. What is the logic? Do tall people burn slower? - Warren Hutcherson
- You learn something every day if you pay attention. - Ray LeBlond Mother misses children!
- In youth we learn; in age we understand - Von Ebner-Eschenbach
- If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. - Edgar W. Howe
I'm Late For School
I got up late for school today,
And nearly missed the bus!
I hurried down the stairs,
Wolfed my toast, and caused a fuss!
I quickly threw books in my bag,
My pens, my lunch and shorts.
Grabbed my coat from out the cupboard,
Took my bat and ball for sports.
I slid across the kitchen floor,
And hopped around the cat!
Then expertly rolled over,
Jumped back up and grabbed my hat!
I belted out of our front door,
Spun round and swung it shut.
Saw the bus was waiting for me,
I felt I had time to strut!
I climbed aboard and then froze still,
And knew that things weren't right!
My friends fell down in fits of fun,
And pointed with delight!
My face went red, I couldn't breathe,
For in my haste I knew!
I'd forgotten to wear trousers,
Jumper, shirt, my socks and shoes!
Written in 2003 by Gareth Lancaster
|"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."|
|"Anyone who thinks the art of conversation is dead ought to tell a child to go to bed."